You guys. I went to an eye doctor yesterday who basically told me I'm broken.
1. The inside of my eyelids are inflamed.
2. 90% of the oil glands that line my lower eyelids are not functional.
3. I am an incomplete blinker.
4. In a matter of years I will be contact lens intolerant.
So. I'm putting steroid drops in my eyes, cutting back on caffeine, drinking triple the amount of water, taking 2000mg of fish oil, only wearing contacts when necessary, taking breaks from staring at my computer screen, blinking slowly and completely, and wearing daily contacts with a weaker prescription instead of bi-weeklies. All at this Dr's request. Hopefully I have happier eyes because of it! We talked about LASIK down the road once the dryness is taken care of. I think that will have to happen, because I do NOT want these problems for the rest of my life. I can't even imagine waking up in the morning and just...seeing clearly.
Apartment pictures are going to take a bit longer. I'm not satisfied with my own bedroom and need a few other things for the living room. ALSO, my computer completely and totally died over the weekend and it will be a couple months until I can afford my iMac. I'm thankful for a work computer and an awesome roommate that's willing to let me use his laptop when I need to.
LASIK surgery and an iMac....hahaha what a very affordable grocery list I have right now ;) I also have a running Etsy list of things that I want to make my bedroom look the way I want it to. Maybe in 5 years I'll have it all?
I've been listening to this playlist. It's just a little guy, but I'd like to think it's quality over quantity :)
01. My Girl (The Temptations)
02. Since I Left You (The Avalanches)
03. If Looks Could Kill (Camera Obscura)
04. You Keep Me Hangin' On (The Supremes)
05. A Different Feeling (The Avalanches)
06. Please Mr. Postman (The Marvelettes)
07. Uptight (Stevie Wonder)
08. You Can't Hurry Love (The Supremes)
09. ETOH (The Avalanches)
10. Going Out (Supergrass)
11. Here's What's Left (RJD2)
Listen and subscribe here.
Are my eyes the coldest blue? You said once this was true
And if it is I don't know what I'll do
Cause I'm stuck with them, and they're stuck on you