Tuesday, March 20

6 days, 3 days, and some things that I want

the state of elation that this unison of hearts achieved
I had seen, I had touched, I had tasted and I truly believed
that the light of my life would tear a hole
right through each cloud that scudded by
just to beam on you and I
-darkness

Those lyrics seem especially beautiful today.

My weekend was dedicated to catching up on the sleep I've lost. I got a massage on Saturday with Mike and my new roommate moved in yesterday. We didn't really re-introduce the kitties yet. Maybe in a few days. For now, they're just hanging out in our bedrooms, not murdering each other (which is funny because her cat's name is Murda). I bought plants! Momma Scott could barely contain her excitement on the phone. Whenever I do anything garden-related she always tells me how proud of me she is, hahaha. I only bought a hanging plant for the balcony and a little guy for my desk, but there will be many more in my future, because looking at them makes me smile x10. I want to live in a big fat freaking jungle.

I am practically bursting at the seams...

I'm redoing my bedroom, since I have a new roommate with new things and the rest of the apartment is getting a facelift. It only makes sense! I'm trying to go through Etsy as much as possible so that I have all original things, no mass-produced boring stuff. O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L-I-T-Y! I found this board on Pinterest that sums up my entire style in just a few images and it's been an amazing inspiration,

I already bought these two things (couldn't pass up that necklace, it's just perfect for me) ...paid a fortune for the bedding but it's EXACTLY what I was looking for and I couldn't stop thinking about it! Sometimes you just have to spend a little extra.

(1,2)

My wishlist (or will-purchase list, since I've already decided that all these things will be in my possession) is as follows:

(1,2,3,4,5,6)

If you happen to win the lottery or if you happen to really love me, I'll accept any of these as tokens of your appreciation of my friendship and/or talents. 8-)

Home in 3 days. It's warmer in Buffalo right now than it is in Los Angeles. I'll take it!! It's a real vacation! And finally, Happy Spring. Spring is my favorite time of year. The best things always happen between March and May...

2 comments:

  1. I love the things you've picked out. I've bought a lot of prints and wall art off of Etsy. I love the idea of having unusual/original stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All for living in a jungle.

    ReplyDelete